COMMERCIAL RACCOON EXCLUSION
RACCOON CONTROL & REMOVAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
If you are hearing chittering, purring, or rustling in or around your building, you may have a raccoon problem.
Raccoons thrive in commercial properties due to an abundance of man-made shelters and food sources, depending on the business. They are common invaders of commercial buildings, which they use as den sites.
We often take raccoon-related calls from professionals such as:
- Building inspectors
- Property management firms
- Building owners
- Real estate agents
- Insurance adjustors
- Building engineers
- Building superintendents
Consider these raccoon facts:
- Raccoons are nocturnal animals, so you most often see and hear them at night.
- Raccoons have nimble hands and can open latches and garbage cans, climb, swim, and run faster than 10 miles per hour.
- Raccoon feces can contain thousands of roundworm eggs that are potentially harmful or even fatal to both humans and pets if accidentally ingested. Raccoons are also hosts to ectoparasites like ﬂeas, ticks, and lice.
- Raccoons can transmit rabies and may behave erratically if infected. They may also try to bite anyone who gets too close.
We’re Here to Help!
Dangerous or bothersome raccoons will continue to be a nuisance until stopped. Controlling raccoons and other animals in and around your business is what we do every day. Along with our raccoon control service, we also offer:*
- Raccoon trapping and removal
- Raccoon entry prevention
- Raccoon damage repair, including attic and insulation restoration and repair, and chimney caps and repairs
*Services offered vary by location.
We Understand Raccoon Behavior
We use humane removal techniques whenever possible that are environmentally friendly, ecologically safe, and in accordance with applicable laws. We effectively get rid of raccoons by:
- Removing or evicting raccoons
- Cleaning up nesting and latrine areas
- Installing chimney caps and vent screens
- Repairing or suggesting repair options for raccoon damage
- Habitat modification
- Locating points of entry to help prevent future invasions
Eliminate Raccoons from Your Business – Now
Raccoons can be a nuisance. They gain entry through roof vents, soffits, and other openings that lead to attractive denning sites. They particularly like attics, chimneys, and the open spaces beneath porches, sheds, and buildings. They can tear off shingles and roof vents, and chew holes in fascia boards, which can cause roofs to leak.
These stocky masked creatures are also messy eaters. They love your garbage can and the pet food you leave outdoors and often leave trash-strewn yards to greet you in the morning.
Our raccoon control specialists know exactly what to look for. We perform exclusion, humane live trapping, and habitat alterations to prevent raccoons from returning to your commercial property.